Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a visit cost?
The current prices can be viewed here
- Which areas do you cover?
I cover all areas in south wales, along the M4 Corridor,
- Do you offer a half day option?
Yes, please enquire or see prices page.
- Do you have a CRB check and do you bring it with you on the visit?
- Are you fully insured?
Yes, up to £1 million liability. (The policy is available on the website)
- What are your qualifications?
I am a Historian and Author and EOD specialist with Teaching Assistant Certification level 2 and 3
- How do we pay?
I always invoice the school around a week before the visit and you can pay either on the day or afterwards by school cheque or BACS.
- Do you cater for pupils with special needs?
Yes, I have a fully inclusive teaching style and cater for pupils of any needs.
- Are the activities and the equipement safe to take part in and to handle?
Yes, all equipment is safe and constatnyl maintained, and I have full risk assessments for all the activities
- Please Note. As a non combatant group we do not carry or show firearms or knives in schools.